A.R.T. Synapsis SE
A semi-balanced cable. A Similar, though more complicated construction than MONOLITH (due to the necessity of carrying a lower level signal in a more hostile environment), SYNAPSIS has many layers of covering, each with its own specific requirement for insulation. All of this effort goes into delivering the signal in the most correct way, to enable you to experience the most realistic and credible sound possible. For the SE series, we specially designed the metal shielding of the plugs and filter structure, and with these structures we can shorten the distance between you and the live concert.
A.R.T. "Q-Damper" technology - Magnetization Ring made of Aluminum Alloy, positioned throughout the full length of the cable. The plugs have anti-electromagnetic plating, a special cleaning filter, and additional triguard protection on the connecting points.
- Conductor: Core composed of many strands of pure copper HCC (homogenized Crystal Copper) individually coated with a very thin layer of amber to prevent oxidation (amber powder in resin).
- Woven Triguard: A special woven shielding (against electromagnetic field interferences) and stabilizer of Stray Capacitance that forms on the insulation material itself.
- Shielding: Made with 2-layers of 0.05mm pure copper net specially heat treated, and separated by 2 layers of special woven Polyethylene. It doesn't form a coil or ring, which would cause a magnetic effect.
- Insulator: Woven from Polyester Filament - High Density Polymer Polyethylene covering.
Synapsis SE Power/Main Cables
- A.R.T. specially designed shielding to reduce vibrations
- A.R.T. Q-Damper technology has a special cleaning filter which reduces EMI and increases S/N
- Green Copper [Hospital Grade]
- Fire Resistant
- Supports up to 15 Amps / 125 Volts
- Standard lengths: 1.5 meters and 1.8 meters